Joseph primarily advises clients on estate and tax planning, as well as trust and estate administration matters, probate, real estate transactions and 1031 exchanges.
He earned his LLM in Taxation from the Graduate Tax Program at Boston University School of Law, his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School, and his B.A. from Providence College.
He is a lifelong resident of Rhode Island..
Key Practice Areas
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Real Estate
- 1031 Exchanges
- State of Rhode Island
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United State Tax Court
- LLM in Taxation, Boston University School of Law
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- B.A. Providence College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Gemini Housing Association
- Church Street Housing Assocaiation